HOWE SCHOOL COLOR- Navy and White
Uniforms are mandatory for all students attending Philadelphia Public Schools.
Boys – Navy pants, white or navy collared button down shirt, (long sleeve in the winter and short sleeve in the summer), and dark shoes or sneakers.
Girls – Navy skirts, skorts, jumper dress or pants, white or navy collared button down shirt, (long sleeve in the winter and short sleeve in the summer), and dark shoes.
On gym days, students may wear gym uniform (Howe t-shirt/sweatshirt and navy bottoms/sweatpants).
· Hats or hooded sweatshirts, (in the building)
· Oversized shirts
· Baggy pants or blue jeans allowed
· Flip-flops, sling-back, heely shoes or sandals allowed. Students must wear shoes/sneakers that safely enclose their feet.
1. ATHLETIC PANTS, TIGHTS, DENIM or JEGGINS ARE NOT A PART OF THE UNIFORM CODE (even if under uniform).
2. Students being out of uniform will cause them to have infractions leading to restrictions from school wide activities